Your basket is currently empty.
End User License Agreement
Terms & Conditions
When ordering your Alien Gear or SmartCarry Holster order you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
- Conceal Carry extend the product warranty as offered by SmartCarry® & Alien Gear on all products
- Conceal Carry offer a 60 day return policy with all SmartCarry® Holsters (Excludes shipping) & 30 day test drive with all Alien Gear Holsters (Excludes shipping)
- Delivery commitment based on stock availability and subject to change. Should Conceal Carry not be able to fill your order, you will be contacted and advised of available options
- Delivery indications are based on orders placed before 13:00, Conceal Carry do our utmost to ensure we deliver on time, should delivery be delayed, Conceal Carry cannot be held liable
By accepting delivery of your Alien Gear or SmartCarry Holster order you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
- Firearms are dangerous instruments and should be handled only by responsible persons who have completed a certified training course in the safe handling and use of firearms.
- You, the consumer, assume any and all risk associated with the purchase and use of Alien Gear & SmartCarry Holsters’ and related products.
- Because Conceal Carry has no control over how the offered products will be used, or who such products will be used by after purchase, Conceal Carry disclaims any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any products procured at www.concealcarry.co.za.
- You, the consumer, assume all risk of personal injury or death claims as a result of your use of any products procured at www.concealcarry.co.za.
- Do not alter your holster in any way. An alteration to your holster may result in an unsafe fit for your handgun and possible negligent discharge. Never place a loaded handgun in a holster without first testing holster and handgun compatibility and fit using your handgun in an unloaded condition (double-check to make sure the chamber is empty).
- For information on how to safely carry your particular handgun, please refer to your handgun manufacturer’s safety and instruction manual.
- Make certain that your handgun is securely seated in the holster each time you holster your handgun before removing your hand from the grip.
- A handgun must snugly fit in its holster to guard against accidental separation of the handgun from the holster.
- Never place your hand in front of the firearm barrel while trying to holster or un-holster your firearm.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Keep fingers off the trigger and out of the trigger guard when drawing or replacing the handgun in the holster.
- Should your holster become worn, loose, defective, or ill-fitting at any time, immediately cease use of your holster and contact Conceal Carry for warranty coverage instructions.
- It is your responsibility as the consumer to personally check for holster and handgun compatibility. Although Alien Gear Holsters makes every effort to construct its products to fit the most current handgun models, manufacturers of handguns constantly update their products. Slight manufacturing changes in a handgun model can affect the proper and safe fit of your handgun and holster. Conceal Carry will not be responsible for such changes or for typographical or other errors which may occur in the ordering of a holster from Alien Gear Holsters. In addition, Alien Gear Holsters are designed to fit factory equipped handguns. The use of trigger shoes or grip adapters, laser sights or any other alterations to the frame, or dimensions of the handgun itself, may cause improper holster fit and negligent discharge.